Wedding Hairstyle For Saree – Aren’t you bored of blow-dried hair for sarees? Everytime. Be it a friend’s wedding or your cousin’s wedding, you have to wear your hair open because honestly, what more will you do?
How several dress hairstyles you know? A bun? however you have got tried that, too.
You choose the right dress, the right jewellery set and also the excellent try of shoes therefore why not decide the perfect hair style that goes together with your dress too?
Well, my friend, worry no more. You have landed at the correct place and at the correct time. We have not one… not two… but eleven hairstyles that you will strive with dress this returning wedding season.
Wedding season has arrived and if you’re designing to wear a dress, go for one among these gorgeous hairstyles listed below. And we promise it’s simply not open hair and a breadstuff. In this piece, we provide you a spread of hairdos that you just will flaunt together with your dress. If you like to feature flowers , we have that too. Now browse on…
1. Studded Bun: strive a stylish breadstuff look and to spark it up a little, add beautiful hair breadstuff clips. They look absolutely beautiful with bright shades sarees.
2. Side Braids: If you are bored of leaving your hair open on a saree. Accentuate your open hair with a braid. Sonam is sporting a side braid and left the rest of the hair open. Blow dry nicely and you’ll definitely look beautiful.
3. The Bouffant Bun: This is a trademark Deepika Padukone bun. It has a little puff in the front. It’s chic, elegant and just what you need. To amp it up a bit, add a white gajra. This goes really well on lightweight hue sarees. And perfect hairstyle resolution if you are going for a friend’s wedding.
4. Mid-Parted Bun: You can conjointly opt for a mid-parted breadstuff. It’s a bit tricky since it showcases the form of your head. Try it with smokey eye makeup and we have a tendency to square measure certain you will nail it.
5. The Hair Puff Ponytail: If you are going for a westernised version of dress like this one, you can do that up do. It’s quite edgy. It’s not traditional the least bit . And matches your edgy dress look absolutely.
6. The Braided Bun: Go for this uber-traditional breadstuff if you are up for an entire ethnic look. If you are bored of a gajra that covers the complete breadstuff, go for the half gajra vogue like Sonam’s hair style here.
7. The Twisted Bun: Go for a rather vintage look with twisted braids that are fastened in an exceedingly breadstuff. Only decide it if you are going for a elaborate dress look. It’s not for traditional print sarees.
8. The Wavy Bob: People with short bob will pull this off. Add Marilyn Monroe wavy hair locks. It will add a cultured bit to your dress. Don’t forget to place a cerise lip stick.
9. The Vintage Hair: Add the twisted hair in this look but rather than creating a breadstuff, leave your hair open. It goes well with simple sarees. Add a simple pearl or oxidized silver jewelry to the planning, if you going with the same saree color as Sonam’s.
10. The Pleated Bun: Pleat your hair from each sides then pin it into a breadstuff. It is quite something if you are going for a standard look.
Incoming search terms:
- nauvari saree bridal hair style
- nauvari saree hairstyle images
- nauvari hairstyle
- 9 vari saree makeup jewellery
- open hairs hairstyle on saree
- Nikhil ranade bride hair style pic
- nauvari saree hairstyle
- nauvari hairstyle images
- indian wedding gown hairstyles with veil
- hairstyle on saree
- hairstyle in nauvari saree
- hairstyle for nauvari sadi
- wedding hair style with sarees